don't you have a friend?

photo by Canva
edited by Writer

The question I often heard or asked myself whenever I went out alone. Don’t you have a friend? Do I have one? Well, I have but not many. My circle is small. If the definition of a friend is the person who I texted or called anything about my day every night, maybe I do not have a friend. I rarely told other people about my feelings. But that doesn't mean I don't care about them though.

It took me much time to adapt and befriend new people. I need to improve my social skill but I am too shy.

Even on social media, I am considered as boring, I am bad at chatting, and I don't really have plenty of topics to say or to start a conversation. I am such a convo killer. One day, I tried to chat with strangers on the web but they turned off since I don't know what to text about. Hahahaha silly me.

But once I am comfortable with people, I can be more open in some ways I still had my own barrier, I can talk for hours about my recent favorite movies, k-drama, series, comics, idols, artists, and new vocabulary I found, et cetera.

Don’t you have a friend? I have. I am not really that friendless.

Thank you for being my friend, thank you for being mine.

Comments

Popular Posts